Mission, Values & Faith Integration
As a school community, we work to develop Christ as the center of our lives. We strive through our actions and in our education to demonstrate what it means to show F.A.I.T.H. Every Day.
Follow Christ’s Example
Accept Challenges and Responsibilities
Thank God by Sharing our Gifts
Religion is taught in each grade at St. John School. Our faith-integrated education is also weaved into other areas of learning, including math, science, art and field trips.
Every Friday at 8 a.m. there is an all-school mass. Students read the Bible readings and petitions, bring up the gifts, serve mass, and lead the congregation in song.
In accordance with our mission of F.A.I.T.H. Every Day and keeping Jesus Christ as our center, we strive to:
- Help students understand the ways in which Christ lived by studying His life and living as He did.
- Look at challenges as a gift from God, and using prayer to rise to those challenges.
- Create an atmosphere that encourages questioning and lifelong learning of the life and ways of Christ.
- Use daily prayer to express our gratitude to the Lord, and to help students see the value of prayer in their own lives.
- Promote service to others not as a requirement, but as a way of life.
Honor God and Go Dutchmen!