Academic excellence is proven at St. John School. With our talented, fully accredited educators, we see to it that every child succeeds to the best of their abilities.
What does St. John School offer?
- We offer an individualized education and a robust learning intervention program for students above or below average.
- We are proud to have specialists in computer literacy, creative arts, physical education, Spanish, and music (including band and orchestra).
- Unlike many schools, we have a full-time guidance counselor to address the needs and concerns of our students.
- We have SMART boards or interactive technology is in every classroom, Chromebooks for every student in 4th – 8th Grade, and an ever-improving computer lab.
- Take a look at our after school offerings as well!
St. John School, like many area schools, uses the Measure of Academic Progress (MAP) to test students’ academic progress. MAP is a national assessment tool that helps teachers target instruction and administrators to make well-informed system-wide decisions. MAP testing occurs in the fall and spring for students in 1st grade through 8th grade.
MAP tests present students with engaging, age-appropriate content. As a student responds to questions, the test responds to the student with a more challenging or easier question. As a result, educators can understand your student’s unique learning needs.