St. John Nepomucene construction on the parking lot is underway again with the nice weather coming back!
As such, the Grand Avenue entrance will be closed for entering and leaving the parking lot for school and church for the time being.
You may still park along Grand Avenue but to enter the church parking lot, please come down Vanden Broek Street. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The parking lot is open! You may visit the parish office through the main parish office doors once again! Thank you for your patience!
We have a few updates that we would like to inform you about:
- As of today, October 19th, the sidewalk on Pine Street (by the side of church and parish office) is being taken out. If you need to come to the parish office, please see how below as we will have two alternate routes during the construction process.
- Please do NOT drive or walk in the construction zone during normal business hours.
- Please do NOT move any barricade items that the construction crew has setup for your safety as well as theirs.
- Door 8 and Door 6 (located off of Pine Street) will be closed at all times during the duration of construction. This includes weekday and weekend Masses.
How do you get to the parish office for your Scrip, Mass intentions and other needs?
- You can park on Grand Avenue and enter through Door 18. You will go between the school and gym and when you enter Door 18, you will be in Fellowship Hall. You will then go straight, go past the Food Pantry doors, go down the steps and/or ramp and you will enter the parish office the back way.
- You can also park in the school parking lot and enter through the Gathering Space. From there you will go through Fellowship Hall, take a left, go past the Food Pantry Doors and enter through the back part of the parish office as listed above.
We do appreciate your support and patience while this project is underway!
Should you have any questions, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061.
The parking lot project began last week!
Just a reminder, please do not drive or go in the construction zone area for your safety during hours of operation.
If you would like to view the site plan of the project, it is located in the back of church or in the Gathering Space. You may also click here to view it as well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!