The St. John Nepomucene Prayer Garden (located by the parish office) is now open and looking beautiful
once again with all the lovely flowers blooming!
We wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Green Handel Greenhouses who donated all of the flowers to the Prayer Garden this year! Thank you for your generosity!
Find out more about our Prayer Garden! Click here and see below!
- A place where you can stop and meditate among the flowers (or snowbanks).
- A wooden statue of Jesus welcomes you into the garden, on the south side of the church!
- Memorial bricks may be purchased for the prayer garden path on which you can place your loved ones’ name(s) on the brick. Please contact the parish office at 788-9061 for more information.
The parking lot is open! You may visit the parish office through the main parish office doors once again! Thank you for your patience!
Do you like to volunteer in a fun, positive atmosphere?
St. John Nepomucene is looking for a couple of volunteers who would like to assist at the front desk in the parish office. Your volunteer shift would be either from 8 a.m. until noon or from noon until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Training will be provided. For more
information, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061.
We have a few updates that we would like to inform you about:
- As of today, October 19th, the sidewalk on Pine Street (by the side of church and parish office) is being taken out. If you need to come to the parish office, please see how below as we will have two alternate routes during the construction process.
- Please do NOT drive or walk in the construction zone during normal business hours.
- Please do NOT move any barricade items that the construction crew has setup for your safety as well as theirs.
- Door 8 and Door 6 (located off of Pine Street) will be closed at all times during the duration of construction. This includes weekday and weekend Masses.
How do you get to the parish office for your Scrip, Mass intentions and other needs?
- You can park on Grand Avenue and enter through Door 18. You will go between the school and gym and when you enter Door 18, you will be in Fellowship Hall. You will then go straight, go past the Food Pantry doors, go down the steps and/or ramp and you will enter the parish office the back way.
- You can also park in the school parking lot and enter through the Gathering Space. From there you will go through Fellowship Hall, take a left, go past the Food Pantry Doors and enter through the back part of the parish office as listed above.
We do appreciate your support and patience while this project is underway!
Should you have any questions, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061.