Faith Development programming is offered for kids in 1st-11th grade(Confirmation). Our Faith Development program seeks to foster among young people a lifelong relationship with God and His Church so all may live as disciples who know, love, and serve Him.
All steps of the registration process must be completed in order to enroll your child/children in Faith Development for the 2021/2022 academic year (including payment).
Grades 1 – 2 class times are on Wednesdays from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Grades 3 – 5 class times are on Wednesdays from 6:15 pm – 7:30 pm
Grades 6 – 8 class times are on Wednesdays from 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm
Grades 9 – 10 class times are on Sunday evenings from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Grade 11 – please see Faith Development calendar for specific dates
Step 1 of 3 – Faith Development REGISTRATION FORM
Please complete the following registration document for all of your children that you are registering for Faith Development this year.
Step 2 of 3 – Faith Development Medical and Media Form
Please complete the following form for all of your children that you are registering for Faith Development this year.
Step 3 of 3 – Tuition Payment
2021/2022 Tuition Rates
$135 per child (Family cap of $405)
2nd Grade (First Reconciliation/First Communion) – $35
11th Grade (Confirmation) – $45
Early payment discount!
Pay by August 1st and receive a $15 discount per paid registration.
Catechists/regularly scheduled volunteers receive a tuition discount. Please contact the Faith Development office for more details.
Families who take advantage of our Scrip program may have their Scrip credit applied to their tuition. To learn more about Scrip and how you can apply it to your Faith Development tuition, please click here!
Following the completion of steps 1 and 2, our Finance Department will email a tuition statement to you. Once you receive the tuition statement, see below on the several different payment options for Faith Development.
Your child’s/children’s registration is not complete until your payment is received.
- Venmo – St. John’s account is: @StJohnNepomucene-LC (in the “notes”, please indicate “Faith Development tuition payment”.
- OSV – Click here- https://osvhub.com/stjn/funds and please select “Faith Development Tuition”.
- Online bill pay through your financial institution – St. John Nepomucene, P.O. Box 305, Little Chute, WI 54140
- Mail your payment to: St. John Parish, PO Box 305, Little Chute, WI 54140 and please indicate “Faith Development Tuition” with your form of payment.
- You may stop in at the parish office to pay as well. Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and on Fridays from 8:00 am until noon (summer hours starting June 4th through end-of-August).
No family will be denied enrollment into the Faith Development Program due to inability to pay. If your family is in need of tuition assistance please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/T9fGT6JGNCXjzAXTA
Ryan Gloudemans, Faith Development Director (920) 788-9033