We offer our church community as a place of mercy and hope where everyone feels loved and welcomed.
Mass in our beautiful church is only a part of the weekend experience. Visit these other areas before or after Mass, or ask the parish office for a tour with Deacon Dave.
HOLY GROUNDS COFFEE BAR
- Located in our Gathering Space, coffee, cookies, apple cider, water and hospitality are offered after every weekend Mass.
- Stay to meet new people, renew friendships and to celebrate God’s love after Mass.
- Contact the parish office or fill out this form to sign up to volunteer.
- Speak with a knowledgeable volunteer.
- Learn about current and upcoming programs and events.
- Find sign-up sheets and forms for enrolling in programs, sacraments etc.
- Located in our Gathering Space.
HOSPITALITY ROOM & COMMUNITY LIBRARY
- A place for children and adults to read and check out educational materials anytime the church is open.
- Also used as a space for brides before their wedding and for families to gather during funerals.
- Church meetings can held here as well.
- Located in the room behind our Holy Grounds coffee bar, off of the Gathering Space.
- A place where you can stop and meditate among the flowers (or snowbanks).
- A wooden statue of Jesus welcomes you into the garden, located on the south side of the church.
- Memorial bricks may be purchased for the prayer garden path on which you can place your loved ones’ name(s) on the brick (contact the parish office for more information).
- Connected to the Gathering Space, this is a place to have a meal or sit and visit with others, often used after Mass for Fellowship Sunday (coffee & donuts).
- Faith development classes, adult education classes, as well as funeral dinners also take place here.
- The room has a fully functional kitchen and can be booked for individual parties by contacting the parish office for availability.
MSGR. JIM ROOM
- Connected to the Fellowship Hall, this room has a functional kitchen and can also be rented out.
- At times, it is used as an extension of the Fellowship Hall for church activities.
- This room is also used for Children’s Liturgy during Mass and for Faith Development classes.
ST. JOHN CEMETERY
- You’ll find the St. John Cemetery at 500 E. Main Street in Little Chute.
- Click here for the St. John Cemetery homepage.
Together We Love, Serve and Share Our Faith
Professional photographs may be taken in these spaces as long as it doesn’t interfere with events taking place. Please review the scheduled events on our calendar as close as three days prior to taking photos and inform Sarah Zouski-Teske of the date and time.