We offer our church community as a place of mercy and hope where everyone feels loved and welcomed.
Together We Love, Serve and Share Our Faith
Mass in our beautiful church is only a part of the weekend experience. After mass, please join us in our GATHERING SPACE and visit the…
HOLY GROUNDS COFFEE BAR
- Coffee and hospitality
- Cookies, apple cider and water
- Stay to meet new people, renew friendships, and to celebrate God’s love
- We’re always looking for more people to help us with hospitality too
- Learn about current and upcoming programs and events
- Find sign-up sheets and forms for enrolling for programs, sacraments, etc.
HOSPITALITY ROOM / COMMUNITY LIBRARY
- A place to check out educational materials
- Also used as a space for families to gather for funerals and weddings
- Additional meetings are also held here
- A place where you can stop and meditate among the flowers (or snowbanks).
- A wooden statue of Jesus welcomes you into the garden, on the south side of the church!
- Memorial bricks may be purchased for the prayer garden path on which you can place your loved ones’ name(s) on the brick. Please contact the parish office at 788-9061 for more information.
- A place to have a meal or sit and visit with others
- Faith development classes, adult education classes, as well as funeral dinners, also take place here
- It has a fully functional kitchen and you can book this room for your individual parties by contacting the parish office for availability
MSGR. JIM ROOM
- Has a functional kitchen and can also be rented out
- At times, it is used as an extension of the Fellowship Hall for church activities
Professional photographs may be taken in these spaces as long as it does not interfere with events taking place. Please review the scheduled events on our calendar as close as three days prior to taking photos and inform Sarah Zouski-Teske of the date and time.
If you or your family have questions regarding St. John Cemetery or would like to arrange cemetery needs, please contact Roger Van Groll at (920) 422-0467 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.