Elementary Teacher for the 2021-22 School Year
- Teacher should motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued Christian and academic growth
- Ability to establish effective rapport with pupils; to establish good relationships with parents, administrator, and staff members
- Participate in and promote all religious and liturgical functions
- Active teaching license in WI (or plan to seek)
- Willingness to collaborate with staff
- Willingness to embrace technology
- Preference will be given to a practicing Roman Catholic
- VIRTUS training and background check must be completed before start date
Send all inquiries to the principal, Mr. Flottmeyer, at email@example.com.
After School Care Program Assistant
We are in need of help for the After School Care Program. The program runs from 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. We can be flexible with the work days if you cannot make all five days. The program is available for PreK-4 through 5th grade.
If you are interested or know of anyone else who might be interested, please contact the principal, Mr. Flottmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faith Development Administrative Assistant
St. John Nepomucene Catholic Community has an opening for an enthusiastic, organized individual to work fulltime with the Faith Development Team as an Administrative Assistant.
A candidate for this position must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, be proficient in Excel, Word and Publisher, have strong organizational skills, an ability to prioritize and manage their time and an ability to work within a team and be flexible. Prior experience in parish work is helpful.
If you are interested in working with our Faith Development Team, please send your resume to Ryan Gloudemans at email@example.com.