Here at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Community you are welcomed into a safe environment. The Diocese of Green Bay pledges its commitment to programs and policies that:
- Protect all children, youth, and individuals at risk
- Heal the hearts and hopes of all affected
- Foster ongoing vigilance in education
All volunteers, parish and school staff are required to complete an electronic application that generates a background check and they must attend a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children Workshop (in-person or online) prior to beginning their ministry. Lastly is to sign the Agreement Form for Volunteers per the Diocese of Green Bay.
1. To learn more, sign-up for a VIRTUS session or complete it online, click here to visit their website.
2. To complete a background check, click here to begin the process.
If you have any questions in regards to the three steps above, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061 and ask for Sarah or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report a concern or incident, please file a report through Awareity or by clicking on the green butterfly below.