Respect Life/Pro Life – October – Respect Life Month
Emily Albrecht, a dynamic speaker, writer, and coach with Equal Rights Institute, will give a series of talks on life issues in the diocese. Emily’s roots are in the Green Bay Diocese as her family resides in Neenah. Here is a schedule of her talks, all of which are open to the public:
Monday, October 3, 2022 at St. John the Baptist Church, Menasha, WI
· Topic: “The Most Persuasive Pro-Life Argument”
· Time: 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at Holy Cross Church, Kaukauna, WI
· Topic: How to Live the Pro Life Message
· Time: 8:00 am-2:30 pm – all are welcome to attend one or all of the following talks:
- 8:45 am: “A Post-Roe World – The Four Arguments Pro-Life Advocates Need to Know in 2022”
- 10:00 am: “The Most Persuasive Pro-Life Argument”
- 1:00 pm: “Six Practical Dialogue Tips and the Most Persuasive Pro-Life Argument”
Another great opportunity to actively participate in promoting life is “A Walk to Remember.”
- Saturday, October 15, at Green Isle Park, 900 Greene Avenue, Allouez.
- One-mile walk
- Begins at 9 am and includes a program and bubble release
- The event is free and open to the public. Registration is not required.
- For more information, call HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Women and Infants Center at (920) 431-3038.