All daily and weekend masses are live streamed.
CURRENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks are required at all Masses as well as inside the church and office until further notice.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer is stationed through the building. Please use some upon entering and exiting the building.
- Safe distanced seating and social distancing is in effect. Check the ends of the pews for the correct mass day and time, and please keep 6 feet between you and other parishioners not in your household.
- Communion: Please keep your mask on while receiving the blessed host into your hands. Then step to the side to take off your mask and to consume the blessed host.
- Communion on the tongue: If you wish to receive communion on the tongue during this time of safe distancing, for the safety of all, we ask that you wait until everyone else has received communion and go at the end of the line.
- Sacrificial Giving: Baskets have been placed in the entrance aisles for you to conveniently drop off your envelopes and offerings prior to Mass.
Thank you for helping us find ways to provide the holy Mass for all of our parishioners. Receiving Jesus is a gift and a blessing to everyone, including our most vulnerable. God is good!
UPDATE OCTOBER 6
Effective, October 5, 2020, Bishop Ricken from the Diocese of Green Bay, has reinstated the dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass until further notice. Please click here to read the Decree.
UPDATE JULY 31
Face Coverings Now Required at St. John Nepomucene
Governor Evers released several Executive orders on July 30, 2020; one declaring a Public Health Emergency and another issuing an Emergency Order that requires individuals to wear face coverings when indoors and not in a private residence (with some exceptions as defined in the order).
As such, masks are now required to be worn at St. John Nepomucene when inside the parish facility (including attending Mass), the parish office and the school (please click here).
Please click below to find the press release, in which you will find the links to each of the executive orders, as well as a list of frequently asked questions. This order will go into effect on Saturday, August 1st.
Link to Press Release:
Should you have any questions, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061. Thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times.