Holiday on Pine Street – St. Bernard Parish
We have a few updates that we would like to inform you about:
- As of today, October 19th, the sidewalk on Pine Street (by the side of church and parish office) is being taken out. If you need to come to the parish office, please see how below as we will have two alternate routes during the construction process.
- Please do NOT drive or walk in the construction zone during normal business hours.
- Please do NOT move any barricade items that the construction crew has setup for your safety as well as theirs.
- Door 8 and Door 6 (located off of Pine Street) will be closed at all times during the duration of construction. This includes weekday and weekend Masses.
How do you get to the parish office for your Scrip, Mass intentions and other needs?
- You can park on Grand Avenue and enter through Door 18. You will go between the school and gym and when you enter Door 18, you will be in Fellowship Hall. You will then go straight, go past the Food Pantry doors, go down the steps and/or ramp and you will enter the parish office the back way.
- You can also park in the school parking lot and enter through the Gathering Space. From there you will go through Fellowship Hall, take a left, go past the Food Pantry Doors and enter through the back part of the parish office as listed above.
We do appreciate your support and patience while this project is underway!
Should you have any questions, please contact the parish office at (920) 788-9061.